Apprenticeship RI can help you navigate the process of designing, launching, and, managing an Apprenticeship program. We encourage employers to call Amy Weinstein, our Employer Liaison to learn more about Apprenticeship. We work closely with our partners at RIDLT to expand apprenticeship in Rhode Island. Below are links to handouts and resources.
- We Make RI Apprenticeship Programs
- Manufacturers’ Apprenticeship Toolkit
- Manufacturing Programs at CCRI Video
- Apprenticeship Works (for Manufacturers)
Funding and Tax Credits
- Funding for Registered Apprenticeship in Rhode Island
- Federal Resource Playbook
- Register a Program
- New Sponsor Intake Sheet
- Template for Standards of Apprenticeship
- Company Ratio Sheet (Building Trades)
- Education Provider List
- Veterans Education Benefits Application
- Register an Apprentice
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Apprenticeship Agreement
- Cancel an Apprentice
- Certify an Apprentice Completion
- Renew Apprenticeship Card
- Reciprocal Recognition for Out-of-State Apprentice
Apprenticeship in the News
- Providence Journal. My Turn: Deborah Ruggiero. RI’s New Skilled Manufacturing.
- Providence Journal. My Turn: Gregory Mancini. Lifting RI Youth Through Apprenticeship . August 3, 2017.
- Vertikal6 Formalizes Apprenticeship Program with Apprenticeship RI. PBN. June 7, 2017
- We Make RI launches 197 by 2020 campaign with website 197by2020.com May 2017
- Boating Industry. “The Workforce Crisis: Government funding builds local training programs.” April 6, 2017
- PBN. “Apprenticeship expand beyond the trades.” September 1, 2016.
- Channel Partners. “Atrion’s In-House Training Program to Grow Post Acquisition by Carousel” July 27, 2016
- The New Face of Apprenticeship. “CME and Claflin launch apprenticeship programs and hire first 5 apprentices.” July 13, 2016.
- PBN Editorial. “Apprenticeship bill deserves swift passage.” April 8, 2016.
- PBN. “Apprentices eyed for host of industries.” April 8, 2016
- RI NPR. Recovery Coaches Help ER Respond to Overdose Crisis. March 24, 2016.
- PBN. .”Apprenticeship program targets manufacturers.” January 23, 2016.