Apprenticeship RI can help you navigate the process of designing, launching, and, managing an Apprenticeship program. We encourage employers to call Amy Weinstein, our Employer Liaison to learn more about Apprenticeship. We work closely with our partners at RIDLT to expand apprenticeship in Rhode Island. Below are links to handouts and resources.
Recruiting Quality Candidates (and EEO)
- EEO Highlights from RI DLT
- 21st Century Registered Apprenticeship. Out Educate, Out Build, Out Innovate. A Shared Vision for Increasing Opportunity, Innovation, and Competitiveness for American Workers and Employers. A Report from the Secretary of Labor’s Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship. 2013
- Resources on Equal Employment Opportunity in Apprenticeship. USDOL.
- Recommendations to Encourage Registered Apprenticeship – Community-Based Organization Partnerships. USDOL. 2012.
- Defining a Quality Pre-Apprenticeship Program and Related Tools and Resources. USDOL. TEN 13-12. 2012.
- We Make RI Apprenticeship Programs
- Manufacturers’ Apprenticeship Toolkit
- Manufacturing Programs at CCRI Video
- Apprenticeship Works (for Manufacturers)